Great ingredients, great local CASB "pizza"…
- everyone learnING, the team a learnING community
- everyone mentorING and modelING
- strategically aligning time and content on the wildly important
- learning from/with neighboring governing teams
- launching coffees/meals with neighboring "role players" (presidents, vice presidents…)
- engaging local politicians constantly
- hosting area/regional leadership gatherings
- resourcing CASB's "big learnING events," online assets and staff supports
- engaging and advocating in new ways to bridge local gaps in trust and understanding
- modeling purposeful work, accountability and continuous improvement
Great CASB "supreme": PowerFULL and connected local, neighborly, area, and state-level leadership; nearly 900 unique, passionate individuals strengtheningi; unending mixing and blending opportunities; over 170 unique governing teams; lots of aromas; almost 20 unique staff members; at least seven other, unique state-wide organizations of a strategic/synergistic nature...
Who's CASB? You are. We are.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Shift happens: This is the last of five years of blog postings. In addition, casbgreatgoverning.com's tools, tips and tweets will shift to a reinvented CASB web "hub" available later this summer. Dedicated to adults advancing great boardWORK," casbgreatgoverning.com will soon go off the "public grid" as it transforms to support both customized on-ground and on-line strengthening. Big, big thanks to Poudre's never-retired, always-mentoring Jana Ley as casbgreatgoverning's volunteering coach.
Among casbgreatgoverning maximizers available through June: Toolbox of worksheets and insights; Habits and standards of great governing; "Business as usual is an oxymoron" post; "Doing the wildly important" post; "Crucial candidate choices" post; and "Mentoring as best practice" post.